Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Biology Field Trip Assignment


1.

This week I have experienced loafing around without feeling guilty each day.  It is not as easy to do as what one might have otherwise assumed.  I am currently working full time and going to school at the same time which together demand a lot of my time and energy.  This means whenever I am not doing something that is productive I would start to feel the pressure building up from knowing that this idol time can be spent more efficiently on work or school.  

However the experience of loafing around makes me realize that idol time is really productive as it helps my body and my brain "reset" so they can work more efficiently later on.  Further more a lot of times we care too much about our performance and what other people would think of us if we fail to live up to certain standard.  By being kind to myself and accepting my own limitations I can feel less "guilty" when I loaf around.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment