I chose my research topic because I have always been fascinated about very fundamental questions of life such as whether we have free will or not, whether there is a reason to act morally, and what is the nature of existence. As a result I have searched for answers to these questions in various philosophical and scientific ideas (both western and eastern). My presentation is a summary of the result of my research. I am glad to have this opportunity to summarize my ideas so I can present them to people in a logically clear and easy to understand format.
I would love to read your paper if you are willing to share. I missed a few weeks of class and missed out on so many presentations. Whatever you wrote about is intriguing and I'd love to know more!!
ReplyDeleteEmily.Rose.Films@gmail
Hi Emily, I have posted my presentation on my blog. It's called fish is happy and we know it. It's the one with the drawings. Have fun reading and let me know what you think : )
DeleteArthur, what up bro? My friend's father just injured his back and I would like to refer him to the clinic where you apprentice. It sounds like you guys do some really good stuff there and could help him recover, so when you get a chance, I'd like the contact information so I can pass it along. Hope everything is cool with you. Peace
ReplyDeleteOr if you know of any other doctors in San Francisco that I could refer him to, that would also be most appreciated
ReplyDelete